tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian" <bbprefix-m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6.0.29 using more and more RAM until it collapses?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 04:39:55 GMT
Hi Chuck,

Now I think you must be right.It is not impossible that one of my pages is huge. They are
dynamically created, so something could be wrong in my programming to deliver a huge page
for some requests.

Isn't there a log of all the requests? I have one running.... Maybe the log could show the
size of the responses.... if that is possible, I could see what is the URL of the gigantic
page and easily find the reason.... I will check that....