tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian" <bbprefix-m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6.0.29 using more and more RAM until it collapses?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:23:24 GMT
Hu Pid,

Now that I looked, I did find something!

Nov 15, 2010 8:37:28 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [] is still processing a request that has yet to finish. This
is very likely to create a memory leak. You can control the time allowed for requests to finish
by using the unloadDelay attribute of the standard Context implementation.
Nov 15, 2010 8:37:28 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [] is still processing a request that has yet to finish. This
is very likely to create a memory leak. You can control the time allowed for requests to finish
by using the unloadDelay attribute of the standard Context implementation.
Nov 15, 2010 8:37:28 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [] is still processing a request that has yet to finish. This
is very likely to create a memory leak. You can control the time allowed for requests to finish
by using the unloadDelay attribute of the standard Context implementation.
Nov 15, 2010 8:37:29 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader loadClass
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already.  Could not load
com.manuals.common.utility.Log.  The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error
thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the
illegal access, and has no functional impact.
java.lang.IllegalStateException
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1531)
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1491)
	at com.manuals.model.utility.DatabaseObject.getStatement(DatabaseObject.java:434)
	at com.manuals.model.utility.DatabaseObject.getQueryResultSet(DatabaseObject.java:366)
	at com.manuals.model.utility.DatabaseObject.getQueryResultSet(DatabaseObject.java:326)

And also this:

ov 15, 2010 8:31:09 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 1 instance(s) to be deallocated
Nov 15, 2010 8:31:10 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 1 instance(s) to be deallocated
Nov 15, 2010 8:31:11 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 1 instance(s) to be deallocated
Nov 15, 2010 8:31:12 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 1 instance(s) to be deallocated
Nov 15, 2010 8:31:13 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 1 instance(s) to be deallocated
Nov 15, 2010 8:31:14 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper unload
INFO: Waiting for 1 instance(s) to be deallocated
Nov 15, 2010 8:31:16 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [] appears to have started a thread named [MySQL Statement Cancellation
Timer] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
Nov 15, 2010 8:31:20 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext stop
INFO: Container org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/] has not
been started
Nov 15, 2010 8:31:21 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig checkResources
INFO: Undeploying context []