tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Parkes" <nick.par...@centrica-sl.co.uk>
Subject RE: Tabbed browsers sharing session - work around.
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 15:52:42 GMT
We have a similar issue. Our users cannot login to our app using two
separate user accounts concurrently. (Unless you use IE6 or login as a
separate user in Chrome, Firefox and IE.)

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: 05 October 2010 14:40
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tabbed browsers sharing session - work around.

> From: Rob Gregory [mailto:Rob.Gregory@ibsolutions.com]
> Subject: RE: Tabbed browsers sharing session - work around.

> I am surprised this hasn't been a problem for a
> lot more people.

It's not a problem for most because most don't try to run live, test,
and training inside a single <Context> on a single <Host>.  Attempting
to do so is extremely scary.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or a
person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to
and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It may
contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege
(or other rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Centrica plc, and the company,
its directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its
accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.