tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Muha <bri...@peer39.com>
Subject Tomcat 6.0.28
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 08:22:52 GMT
Hello All

I am looking  for help with the GlobalRequestProcessor.... Can someone define what this actually
is ... I am more concerned with the processing time in the Mbean...

This seems to be my last bottleneck ... Per 1000 req/sec this is using about 150ms

The goal here is 10,000 Req/sec with a response time less then 5ms.. I am currently at 7500
Req/sec and 2ms response time to sender .. As this number grows  the GRP time grows and adversely
effects my overall response time

Is there any tuning on this GRP that can be done ?  Or just a explanation of what it is referring
to would be a great start

TIA

--Brian