tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leon Rosenberg <rosenberg.l...@gmail.com>
Subject how can i turn off "This is very likely to create a memory leak."
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:44:58 GMT
Hello,

I investigated an issue (another thread) with new error messages after
tomcat update:

SEVERE: The web application [/moskitodemo] appears to have started a
thread named [MoskitoMemoryPoolReader] but has failed to stop it. This
is very likely to create a memory leak.

After some research and discussions with colleagues we came to the
conclusion that this message is ... well not helping us. Is there a
possibility to turn it off? Its annoying to have such messages in the
logs
after a server shutdown. For explanation: I'm not planing to use
webapp reload in my environment, hence, this message is actually just
spam.

regards
Leon