tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ray Sun <xiaoq...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configuration rails upload directory in tomcat?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:11:54 GMT
My basic requirement is upload and show image.
I use rails on jruby and warble package the project as war on windows. In
rails, I set my upload directory as '#{Rails.root}/public/data/users'. And
it works on common rails light server like webrick. But after I deployed to
tomcat, the 'public' disappear. All the files under public went to the
parent directory of WEB-INF. And after the server started, the rails
function can't find the path.
Then I tried to move my 'data' directory back to WEB-INF, but the url
doesn't work. I tried to create link in windows. But it still not works.
Can anybody suggestion some work around to do this? Thanks.

Your faithfully, Kind regards.
-- Ray