tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Roman Makurin <dro...@gmail.com>
Subject session data in distributed env
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:32:30 GMT
Hi All!

I put <distributable/> in the web.xml and made all session
data serializable. Application deployed successfuly but when
when request jumping from one node to another looks like all
data stored in session is lost, i c only default values.

server.xml:
    <Connector port="9011" protocol="AJP/1.3" emptySessionPath="true"
crossContext="true"/>

    <Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="cl1">
      <Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.cluster.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"/>
             resourceName="UserDatabase" />
      <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" />
    </Engine>

I really dont understand whats happening. Any ideas ?

Thanks

PS: its all about tomcat-5.5

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
 then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...