tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Disable class monitoring for reloading container classes
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 00:01:46 GMT
From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
Subject: Re: Disable class monitoring for reloading container classes

> thanks for the perl program.

I would not introduce yet another variable into situation, since perl is not involved in any
way with your Tomcat installation, and we don't know how a particular perl implementation
might decide to handle timestamps.  I recommended C and Java programs since those underly
Tomcat, and trying to pinpoint the exact location of the time discrepancy is likely crucial
to either fixing it or working around it.  Until the actual source of the problem is determined,
you're just throwing darts - blindfolded.

 - Chuck