tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Rosemann <alexander.rosem...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't disable caching of static content
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:29:22 GMT
Hi,

For some reason Tomcat keeps caching my static content even though I've
set the cachingAllowed attribute to false. I've set the following
attributes in %CATALINA_HOME%\conf\Catalina\localhost\myContext.xml:

<Context path="/myContext" cachingAllowed="false" reloadable="true"
crossContext="false" antiJARLocking="true" antiResourceLocking="true">
</Context>

I even tried to apply the settings to the
%CATALINA_HOME%\conf\context.xml. Unfortunately, to no avail. Wat am I
missing here? I'm running Tomcat 6.0.24 on Win XP.

Thanks in advance,
Alex