tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: WebServer/Application server cache problem
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:13:54 GMT
sachin_nabble wrote:
> Hi,
>  i build a web application with jetspeed as a server. On my portal i am
> showing a table called "Student"
> with his class,grade and marks. When i run my web application everything
> works well & my portal shows me the correct values for marks(e.g 50.56,
> 90.45, 80.60 etc)
>  My problem is while running my web application some times marks column
> shows rounded off values e.g 50.56 becomes 57.0 , 80.60 becomes 81.0 . If i
> restart my jetspeed then this problem gets resolved.
>  Would u pls tell me what would be the cause of this problem ? is jetspeed
> maintaince seperate cache which is causing this problem ?
I believe that you are on the wrong mailing list.
This page contains a link to jetspeed-specific mailing lists :

As you explain it above however, it sounds like the problem is more inside the web
application, than anything in jetspeed itself.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message