tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Knümann ...@business-code.de>
Subject Re: Handling Tomcat crash
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:58:32 GMT

In case of out of memory issues you can search for JVM options like
-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
and others. There is also an option for shell scripts to be executed in
case of out of memory.

regards
Michael

     Michael Knümann
     Senior Consultant
     BusinessCoDe GmbH
     Ollenhauerstr.1 D-53113 Bonn

     Geschäftsführer:
     Hanno Gehron, Joerg Kunze
     HRB 008660 - Sitz Bonn

     Office Phone:   +49 (0) 228 / 33885-242
     Mobile Phone:   +49 (0) 174 / 3178178
     Fax:            +49 (0) 228 / 33885--225

     EMail: mk@business-code.de
     http://www.business-code.de