tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert La Ferla <robert.lafe...@o-ms.com>
Subject Re: SSL/TLS, Tomcat 6.0.29 and Chrome: The connection had to be retried using SSL 3.0.
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:24:49 GMT
  On 10/15/2010 1:12 PM, Maximilian Stocker wrote:
> There are some issues with Chrome regarding SSL, essentially Chrome is more restrictive
than other browsers and will get upset with proxied connections etc.

> For example http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=6cbb881fc85406f4&hl=en
>
> Especially see reply #2 there. Are you sure that your problem isn't related to that?

I did clear all my Chrome settings and restarted Chrome.  I am using
Chrome 6.0.472.63 on Windows XP.  Unless I'm looking at the wrong reply?

--
- --
Robert La Ferla

This message (and any attachments) contains confidential information and is protected by law.
 If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action based on this message,
is strictly prohibited.