tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Orthuber <orthu...@kfo-zmk.uni-kiel.de>
Subject Re: [OT] Serialization
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 16:48:34 GMT
Sorry that I could not answer earlier, currently I am away from my
working place. Concerning this topic I recommend to send future emails
directly to my, because it is only indirectly connected with tomcat. As
mentioned, details about this are described in
http://www.orthuber.com/wpa.htm . It is important is to map reality
steadily to numbers (i.e. small changes of real objects should be
connected with small changes of the representing numbers). Then
similarity search possible.

Wolfgang