tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Orthuber <>
Subject Re: [OT] Serialization
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 16:48:34 GMT
Sorry that I could not answer earlier, currently I am away from my
working place. Concerning this topic I recommend to send future emails
directly to my, because it is only indirectly connected with tomcat. As
mentioned, details about this are described in . It is important is to map reality
steadily to numbers (i.e. small changes of real objects should be
connected with small changes of the representing numbers). Then
similarity search possible.

Pid schrieb:
> On 06/10/2010 11:55, Wolfgang Orthuber wrote:
>> This would allow to sort medical histories precisely and to learn
>> systematically from past experience.
> Only relative assessment is possible, no*?
>> So every patient who wants to share
>> his experiences in precisely searchable form, can get the opportunity
>> for doing this.
> Precise search on objective data, would seem to be fraught with problems*.
> *Assuming I'm understanding the context.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message