tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat auf MS Cluster?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 08:31:40 GMT
On 07/10/2010 18:07, Jeffrey Janner wrote:
> [...]

5.5 -> 6.0 isn't a big deal in my experience, and doesn't seem to be
from the lack of complaints here on the list.

> Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

> If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender
or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.