tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Error 404 when redirected
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:33:42 GMT
arnaud icard wrote:

> It's working for every applications except the appli2.
> The appli2 interprets the index.jsp which redirects to
> http://appli2.domain.fr/stylesheets/welcome.faces.
> At this point I have a 404 error : /The requested resource
> (/stylesheets/cas.faces) is not available./
>
> How could it interprets the index.jsp but then cannot find the
> /stylesheets/welcome.faces ?
> Does it come from my configuration or may it come from the application ?

Hi.
I have no idea if this may be the cause of the problem, but I notice a discrepancy between

what you are writing, and the error message.
It is not complaining about the "welcome.faces", but about not finding the "cas.faces".
May it be that there is a link in "welcome.faces" which should point to "cas.faces", but
is incorrect ?