tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Debbie Shapiro" <DShap...@cardiacscience.com>
Subject Upgrading point releases
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 21:56:44 GMT
Hello -

I see on the apache site that there are notes for upgrading from one
whole version to another, but I don't see anything regarding minor point
releases. Is there somewhere that someone can refer me for upgrade
instructions when going from 7.0.0 to 7.0.2, for example? Is it always a
full installation and then moving pertinent web application files into
the new installation?

Debbie Shapiro
Data Warehouse Manager
Cardiac Science Corporation * 3303 Monte Villa Parkway, Bothell, WA
98021
Office: 425.402.2233

Cardiac Science [NASDAQ: CSCX] provides defibrillation, ECG, stress,
rehab, and Holter devices that connect to EMR and HIS systems. Ask for
our Burdick(r), HeartCentrix(r), Powerheart(r), and Quinton(r) products,
services, supplies - and about our new products!

Visit our frequently updated blog at http://cardiacscience.com/blog