tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sachin_nabble <sdait...@yahoo.com>
Subject WebServer/Application server cache problem
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 06:52:18 GMT

Hi,
 i build a web application with jetspeed as a server. On my portal i am
showing a table called "Student"
with his class,grade and marks. When i run my web application everything
works well & my portal shows me the correct values for marks(e.g 50.56,
90.45, 80.60 etc)

 My problem is while running my web application some times marks column
shows rounded off values e.g 50.56 becomes 57.0 , 80.60 becomes 81.0 . If i
restart my jetspeed then this problem gets resolved.

 Would u pls tell me what would be the cause of this problem ? is jetspeed
maintaince seperate cache which is causing this problem ?

 Thanks & regards
Sachin