tomcat-users mailing list archives

From laredotornado <>
Subject Re: Where do files served get logged?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:58:21 GMT

I haven't done any benchmarks, and I'm assuming some of the folks on this
thread are the Tomcat developers and can speak first hand to the speed.  If
so, I would encourage you to update the wiki ...

because it mentions that Apache is faster at serving static content than
Tomcat for high-traffic sites.  - Dave