tomcat-users mailing list archives

From efftronics <ramku...@efftronics.com>
Subject unable to access comm ports on apache tomcat 6.0.18
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 05:14:12 GMT

Hi , I installed apache tomca 6.0.18 sucessfully.In some web application i
want to write data to comm port, but my application returning
"java.io.exception : unable to open port : com1".i sucessfully installed
java communication api. it it working for other normal java application only
with applications deployed on apache tomcat i am getting this problem.
please help me.

 SerialComm com1 = new SerialComm(null ,"com1");
 com1.setBitRate("115200");
 com1.open; // here i am getting exception