tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Okubo, Yasushi (TSD)" <Yasushi.Ok...@takedasd.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5 and 6.0
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:55:01 GMT
Thanks Christine for feedback,
I would like to chat about your input when I return to the office.

Matthew told me that we will visit TCP to install ITUTils, SeepdR and
Mach5 next January.  So, I would like to work with you November to
finish this feature.

Thanks again,
yasushi

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:22 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat 5.5 and 6.0

> From: Alfio Vergine [mailto:AVergine@eastnets.com]
> Subject: Tomcat 5.5 and 6.0

> I would like to know when an application is compatible with 5.5
> versions, it is also with 6.0?

Highly likely.

> Or testing should be done?

Always.

> There are any official statements about it?

http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

###
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential
information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

###