tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "George Sexton" <geor...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject JDBC Leak Prevention and Security Manager
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 20:20:22 GMT
I'm running Tomcat 6.0.29 with the security manager enabled. I'm getting
these entries in my log:

2010-10-07 12:09:01,710 WARN http-80-76
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader - JDBC driver de-registration
failed for web application []
	at
)
	at
.java:25)
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.clearReferencesJdbc(WebappClass
Loader.java:1960)
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.clearReferences(WebappClassLoad
er.java:1880)
	.
Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.lang.RuntimePermission getClassLoader)
	at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java
:323)
	at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:546)
	at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:532)
	at java.lang.Class.getClassLoader(Class.java:594)
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.JdbcLeakPrevention.clearJdbcDriverRegistrations(J
dbcLeakPrevention.java:49)
	... 44 more

Could any give me a hint as to what I need to add to the catalina.policy
file to make this work?

Should I file this as a bug?

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.