tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin O'Shea" <app...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat memory leak error launching web app in NetBeans 6.9.1
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:48:13 GMT
Well, I've upgraded to Quartz 1.8.3 and the two SLF4J files that seem to be needed. I believe
Quartz's config is correct with regards to the two scheduled jobs I have. But upon terminating
my web app in Tomcat or terminating Tomcat, I still find a number of messages:

-Oct-2010 14:40:52 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: A web application appears to have started a thread named [DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-1]
but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.

Any clues?