Hi, thanks for your reply.

Some more information:
Tomcat is using OpenJdk6, on Ubuntu 8.04
I have attached my server.xml file. The only thing that comes to mind is that I set a relatively low accept-count for the other port. I think we tested without that parameter and did not getter better results. Let me know if there is a high chance this is the issue

For the second set of questions: I ran the test on EC2, and verified on a different environment that problem occurs there as well. ports are open, nothing in iptables, I used direct IP address in my test and test client is always the same browser from the same host.

Thanks!