tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maximilian Stocker <...@talentoyster.com>
Subject RE: undeploy failure - stack overflow tomcat 5 on RHEL 5
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 15:42:27 GMT
Sorry multiple typos. I am just going to paste the whole ls -lr output here

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root   root   23 Aug 27 15:53 work -> /var/cache/tomcat5/work
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root   root   24 Aug 27 15:53 webapps ->/var/lib/tomcat5/webapps
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root   root   23 Aug 27 15:53 temp -> /var/cache/tomcat5/temp
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root   root   23 Aug 27 15:53 shared -> /var/lib/tomcat5/shared
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root   root   23 Aug 27 15:53 server -> /var/lib/tomcat5/server
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root   root   16 Aug 27 15:53 logs -> /var/log/tomcat5
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root   root   12 Aug 27 15:53 conf -> /etc/tomcat5
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root   root   23 Aug 27 15:53 common -> /var/lib/tomcat5/common
drwxr-xr-x 2 root   root 4096 Aug 27 15:53 bin

-----Original Message-----
From: Maximilian Stocker [mailto:max@talentoyster.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 11:39 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: undeploy failure - stack overflow tomcat 5 on RHEL 5

Sorry temp is linked to temp. That was a copy and paste error from the shell to email on my
part. I just double checked what I had sent and it is the only one I made a mistake on.

It is

Temp -> /var/chache/tomcat5/temp

Again sorry about that.

Tomcat created the directory as a result of the deployment.

There are no symbolic links in maxtest. And I looked through the other project directories
and cannot find any symbolic links there.

I don't know about fsck (as in when it was run) but will look into that now.