tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: JSP:includes parameter passing vulnerability
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:21:54 GMT

Mike-
check to make sure your <jsp:param has an end tag e.g.<jsp:include page="mycommon.jsp"

  <jsp:param name="extraparam" value="myvalue" />
</jsp:include>

if the browser doesnt see it the end tag the browser throws away the whole tag and uses the
default assignment
(which comes from the jsp:include page=)
Martin--

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.