tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [OT] RE: Tomcat Consultant
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:50:57 GMT

i would be interested in what  administration overhead with this translate_entry table

if your goal is a lexicographical approach you could pull the data dictionary build routines
from a search engine such as lucene
or solr..that way you could handle modifiers such as adjectives and or adverbs

with exception of BBN's dictionary i havent seen any products which address the need

an interesting digression!
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Subject: RE: [OT] RE: Tomcat Consultant
> Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:32:47 -0500
> From: Jeffrey.Janner@PolyDyne.com

that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

> If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender
or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.