tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yoav Naveh <yoavna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slow "network" with additional Connector (Port) in tomcat
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 06:22:18 GMT
Hi, thanks for your reply.

Some more information:
Tomcat is using OpenJdk6, on Ubuntu 8.04
I have attached my server.xml file. The only thing that comes to mind is
that I set a relatively low accept-count for the other port. I think we
tested without that parameter and did not getter better results. Let me know
if there is a high chance this is the issue

For the second set of questions: I ran the test on EC2, and verified on a
different environment that problem occurs there as well. ports are open,
nothing in iptables, I used direct IP address in my test and test client is
always the same browser from the same host.

Thanks!

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Christopher Schultz <