tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amit Puri <puri.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding Transfer Encoding header if not present
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:39:44 GMT
Hi All

I am using tomcat 6.0.26
I've got a simple web application deployed where I am printing all header
information through servlet. By default I am not able to see
Transfer-Encoding header when I do request.getHeader

Enumeration enm = request.getHeaderNames();
while (enm.hasMoreElements()) {
String headerName = (String) enm.nextElement();
String headerValue = request.getHeader(headerName);
out.println(headerName);
out.println(headerValue);
}

Could anybody please guide me how to get header information related to
Transfer Encoding? What are the ways we can add this header info if it is
not present by default?

Thanks
Amit