tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Re: interaction between .forward() and <security-constraint>
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 17:34:37 GMT
> From: Pid [mailto:pid@pidster.com]
> Subject: [OT] Re: interaction between .forward() and <security-constraint>

> An average sized camel won't fit inside the average
> sized server chassis.

But it will fit on a stick.

Since we're completely off in the weeds, I'd like to point out that one of the new food items
introduced at the Minnesota State Fair this year was camel-on-a-stick:

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2010/08/30/fair-food/

(For those not familiar with US "culture", deep-fried food on a stick is a mainstay of state
fairs, especially midwestern ones.  Notable recent inventions include deep-fried butter on
a stick, and deep-fried beer on a stick.  Cholesterol is your friend...)

 - Chuck