tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat dies after starting
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 15:47:46 GMT
> From: jan gestre [mailto:ipcopper.ph@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat dies after starting

> I'm the only user of this dedicated machine, it's not yet in
> production that's why I'm quite sure :). Even the init scripts logs
> tells that Tomcat is started only to find out that it's not actually
> running because of sudden death.

What you're saying doesn't match what's visible in the logs.  It's very evident that you have
at least two Tomcats running - perhaps your startup script is accidentally kicking off the
Tomcat process twice.  To reduce confusion, clear out the Tomcat logs and try starting Tomcat,
and then repost the log.

 - Chuck