tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: What is default value of CATALINA_OPTS at apache-tomcat-6.0.29?
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 13:03:49 GMT
> From: takanobu watanabe [mailto:rreedd555@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: What is default value of CATALINA_OPTS at apache-tomcat-6.0.29?

> But when jconsole try to connect remote target host, JVM down.

> # Java VM: OpenJDK Core VM (1.6.0_0-b11 interpreted mode linux-arm)

That is a very, very old release of OpenJDK; the current one I have is 1.6.0_18:

java version "1.6.0_18"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.8.1) (suse-1.1.5-x86_64)

I would hope something newer is available for your ARM chip, but you may have to build it
yourself.

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk6-dev/2009-April/000455.html

 - Chuck