tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: undeploy failure - stack overflow tomcat 5 on RHEL 5
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 15:18:47 GMT
> From: Maximilian Stocker [mailto:max@talentoyster.com]
> Subject: RE: undeploy failure - stack overflow tomcat 5 on RHEL 5

> work -> /var/cache/tomcat5/work
> temp -> /var/cache/tomcat5/work

That's a bit scary - those should be separate directories.  I have no idea what happens when
they're co-located.

> In webapps for the war in question I have the following
>
> A war file called maxtest.war and a directory called maxtest.

Did you explicitly create the maxtest directory, or did Tomcat do so as a result of deployment?

> I will see that the WAR file has been deleted but the directory
> and all its contents are intact.

Just for verification: Are there any further symbolic links underneath the maxtest directory?

Have you run fsck lately?  This is still looking like a loop in the directory structure.

 - Chuck