tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Slow "network" with additional Connector (Port) in tomcat
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 13:33:38 GMT
> From: Yoav Naveh [mailto:yoavnaveh@gmail.com]
> Subject: Slow "network" with additional Connector (Port) in tomcat

> I have come across a weird behavior.

Such as not telling us the exact Tomcat level you're using, the JVM version it's running in,
the platform you're running on, and whether or not you're using APR, or anything in the logs
that might be pertinent?

> I defined an additional port for my tomcat, by adding
> an additional connector in the server.xml

So post your server.xml, with comments removed and secure information obfuscated, so we can
see what you really did.

 - Chuck