tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex <devns...@gmail.com>
Subject How to solve "To prevent a memory leak"
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:32:06 GMT
  Hi,

I run an web application which uses spring, hibernate, apache-cxf and
the quartz scheduler which is referenced by spring.

The webapp work as it should, but on shutdown or restart the apache
tomcat server I always get following output.

The webapp is not stopped and I have to kill the process manually.

How can I solve this?

Thank you, Alex

from catalina.out
Sep 16, 2010 3:19:13 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [/erv] registered the JBDC driver
[com.mysql.jdbc.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web
application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has
been forcibly unregistered.
Sep 16, 2010 3:19:13 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/erv] appears to have started a thread
named [schedulerFactoryBeanERV_Worker-1] but has failed to stop it. This
is very likely to create a memory leak.
Sep 16, 2010 3:19:13 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/erv] appears to have started a thread
named [schedulerFactoryBeanERV_Worker-2] but has failed to stop it. This
is very likely to create a memory leak.