tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] session-timeout not taking effect
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:44:52 GMT
Debbie Shapiro wrote:
> Exactly. We have to follow FDA guidelines for validation of OTS software and our validation
expert is testing for this now. We want to make sure that security is in place that if the
app is left alone for a period of time other users won't have access to it.

More seriously, if I was you I would kindly inform the vendor that their heartbeat feature

is preventing their application from being validated by the FDA, and that in consequence
they may be losing a big market share; and I would wait to see how long it takes before
you obtain a 10.3 pre-release.