tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: session-timeout not taking effect
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:59:03 GMT
Debbie Shapiro wrote:
> You guys are so awesome! And extremely helpful! :-)

Oh wow then, I want to be in this group too..

One question which does not appear to have been asked, is *which* session is or is not
timed out.  I mean that this is happening with a specific application's page.  The
application's idea of a session may be totally different from Tomcat's idea of a session.

For example, if you look at the application's "web.xml" file (in
../webapps/InetSoft/WEB-INF/web.xml), is there a section like <security-constraint>,

<login-config> or similar ?