tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian McBride <bwm.topmea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: interaction between .forward() and <security-constraint>
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 15:04:29 GMT
  Thanks to all who have responded.  The advice and comments have been
very helpful.

For my application, the MIM vulnerability is a concern, so I expect to
be using HTTPS for at least some of the traffic.  Next steps are to
clarify my confidentiality requirements and see what I can find on the
performance implications of using HTTPS, i.e. is it cheap enough that I
don't have to worry about using it for all traffic.

Brian