tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Szynol <pj...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: Phantom Sessions
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 22:20:54 GMT

Hi, Chris,

Thanks for your response.  I do get those requests, but it seems they
always generate standard user agent information, which I then store in
the associated session object.  These session objects don't have any
user agent information--that's why I am wondering if they're generated
internally.

Best,
Paul