tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Szynol <pj...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 22:58:56 GMT

Ah, now I see what you mean.  So the reason the exception isn't being
thrown when I increase the threshold value is that the image isn't being
written to disk in the first place.  That makes more sense.  But the odd
part of it (in my configuration, at least) is that the file permissions
do allow fileupload to write the file...so, I guess I still don't
understand what's causing the exception.