tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Szynol <pj...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 22:36:55 GMT

Hey, Konstantin,

The file system allows me to write the bigger image if I just increase
the threshold size, though, so the file system is allowing the larger
images.  That suggests to me that the exception is being thrown solely
when the image size exceeds the threshold size value.  I read the
exception to mean something like "I can't write this tmp file because it
is bigger than the threshold size value", rather than "I can't write
this tmp file because the file system won't let me".

Paul