tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Segarra Rey <OSega...@gencat.cat>
Subject RE: Multi level webapp
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:11:00 GMT
Hi,

Not exactly, http://localhost/Gabjur is not a real application. Gabjur is just the name of
the department where the rest of application belongs to.

No, applications do not share anything at webapp level (they do at Dataase Level).

I'm using tomcat 6.0.24.

Whan applications like http://localhost/Gabjur/AD starts up it has to crate at filesystem
level a file in the WEB-INF\classes folder called dfc.keystore but for any extrange reason
it cannot because the physical path contains #.

What I would like ?

1.- To have a folder called Gabjur
2.- Create an AD.war file inside this folder
3.- system should automatically explode It
4.- I have to be able to acceed it through http://localhost/Gabjur/AD

Is this possible ?

Thanks a lot

Oscar Segarra Rey
Àrea de tecnologies de la informació i les comunicacions
Departament de la Presidència
C/ Sant Honorat 1-3 - 08002 Barcelona
934024834