tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue - PLANDEVX <>
Subject RE: Configuring Tomcat 6.0.28 with SSL
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:32:29 GMT

Sorry I'm late chiming in, but I had to go back and read the archives to see the history.

Are you trying to secure something ArcGIS Server related? (or, ArcIMS?)

I am able to avoid needing IIS/ISAPI for any of our GIS web apps, so far.  Even when I had
IIS/ISAPI configured, I didn't experience the same issues you have had with performance.

> can this be done on 8443?

That is how I have to develop and test our GIS web apps that use SSL.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message