tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Janner" <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: java.net.ConnectException when attempting to open URL via Java code
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:48:30 GMT

I've seen this happen with certain implementation of the native libraries.
The OP doesn't mention if he is using them or not.
Perhaps we need to add "Using Native libs?" to our standard questions when requesting implementation
details?

Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.