tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Mike Wilde is out of the office
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 17:23:35 GMT

a couple of days is nothing to worry about

Anna Chapman was subscribed to a email support list for an Apache build project (think yiddish
for acculumator of knowledge)
her autoresponder sent "Anna is Out of Office" messages to everyone on the that email list
for Anna from June 29 until July 10
gratefully.."Anna is Out of Office" Messages stopped when she got back home
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10442223

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.