tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dB. <dbl...@dblock.org>
Subject RE: Need Help configuring IIS 6.0/SSL/Tomcat 6.0.18
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 22:46:45 GMT
If the only reason you're using IIS is authentication, take a look at Waffle: http://waffle.codeplex.com.

dB. @ dblock.org<http://www.dblock.org/>
Moscow|Geneva|Seattle|New York

From: Hansel, Jason T CTR SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 55E00 [mailto:jason.t.hansel.ctr@navy.mil]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 3:08 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Need Help configuring IIS 6.0/SSL/Tomcat 6.0.18

Hi,
I am a Tomcat newbie and am seeking some help with configuring tomcat (6.0.18) to use SSL.
We are running Windows 2003 (64 Bit) and IIS 6.0. Our webserver is secure (SSL) and requires
Single Sign On when accessing from outside network using a PKI. I am trying to deploy a web
application that must be accessed over 443 ONLY. I've read about creating a .keystore etc.,
but am not sure if I need to do this since we already have our Webserver configured. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jason.