tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nabble User <homerlex.nab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone using Tomcat 6 Comet with Apache mod_proxy?
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:32:18 GMT
A little more info.

I mentioned that on Centos when I disabled keepalives the response to the
client would not close right away (as it would do properly on my Windows
machine).  I downgraded TC on my windows machine from 6.0.28 to 6.0.26 (same
as I have on Centos) and I can now duplicate this issue on Windows.

I have not tried upgrading Centos to a new TC yet but I am assuming this
will fix the issue when keepalives are disabled.  I'm still wondering about
why keepalives have the problem in mode_proxy though.