tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 POST requests to underlying Server
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:49:06 GMT
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 5:29 AM, Karthik Nanjangude
<karthik.nanjangude@xius-bcgi.com> wrote:

> As requested by the Form I have provided the TCP Dump details.

No you haven't. I, at least, wouldn't assume this is a mod_jk/httpd problem
*until* I see simultaneous traces from *both sides* of the box, proving that
*one* client request is reaching the httpd, and *two* requests are coming
out the other side to Tomcat.

> I have provided most of the Info using the tools the form has asked me to.

And again, it's totally trivial to create a simple test request with wget
rather than browsers with JavaScript enabled, running who knows
what.

If, with that test, you see a failure, the "steps-to-reproduce" becomes
much easier for other people to try...

FWIW,
twitter: @hassan