tomcat-users mailing list archives

From paola bianchi <pb.bian...@gmail.com>
Subject help tomcat
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 10:31:47 GMT
Hello,
I'm using Tomcat 5.5, I'm new in Tomcat and web application world
I'm trying to make a web application on Tomcat.
I downloaded source code of a Web Application using JSF, from the site
http://www.manning.com/mann/
I put the webapp into Tomcat, tried to lanch the HelloWorld webapp but I
encountered the following exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Wrapper cannot find servlet class
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet or a class it depends on................
How may I see which jdk I associated to the Tomcat installation?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english
Paola