tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Socket 24 is not connected any more (errno=-1)
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:42:05 GMT
> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Re: Socket 24 is not connected any more (errno=-1)
>
> - in his original communication, Hande said :
> "I am using mod jk in order to connect tomcat and glassfish 3.1."

A statement which is simply not believable, so you have every right to be confused.  You can
certainly use mod_jk to connect httpd and GlassFish (or httpd and Tomcat), but I can't find
any means of using mod_jk to let GlassFish and Tomcat (both of which are pure Java) communicate
with each other via the native-code mod_jk lump.

 - Chuck