tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6.0.18/ IIS 6.0 /SSL
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 19:44:42 GMT
> From: Hansel, Jason T CTR SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 55E00
> [mailto:jason.t.hansel.ctr@navy.mil]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat 6.0.18/ IIS 6.0 /SSL
>
> I created a folder within the Tomcat 6.0 directory called
> 'connector'.  That is where all of my redirect files are
> locared.

For curiosity's sake, what are you referring to with the term "redirect file"?

>     <Connector port="8080" protocol="Java HTTP"
>                connectionTimeout="20000"
>                redirectPort="80" />

???? Exactly what did you have in mind with that value for the protocol attribute?  Do you
see it anywhere in the Tomcat documentation?

>     <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
>                maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true"
>                clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLSv1"

And right here you have a problem - badly formed XML.  You might want to syntax check your
server.xml, since it looks really broken from here.

 - Chuck